1. The most widely read book in history. It is also the first book to be printed.
2. It was written in different languages in different places by multiple authors, yet it has a unified theme that runs from start to finish.
3. Jesus testifies about the authority of the Bible (Matthew 5:17-20).
4. The biblical authors also made similar claims for each other. For example, the Prophets endorsed the law, and the psalmists extolled its truth, beauty and sweetness (e. g Psalms 19, 119). Above all, the New Testament confirms the Old.
5. History and archaeology also authenticates the Bible (e.g. Dead Sea Scrolls, Tel Dan Stele and hundreds of other inscriptions, tablets, and manuscripts)
6. The unique teaching of the Bible testifies to its exclusiveness, as it is relevant for every person in every age Isaiah (40:8, 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
7. The Bible is the only book authenticated by other Sacred Books (i.e. the Holy Qur’an. Sura 3:3, 5:41-47)
8. It has been translated into all major languages of the world without losing its meaning, eloquence, or the power to transform individuals and nations throughout history
9. It contains fulfilled prophecies page after page. 300 prophecies have been fulfilled in the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ alone.
10. The Bible has been on the forefront of social, political, and scientific progress for the last 2000 years
"The Bible must be the invention either of good men or angels, bad men or devils, or of GOD. Therefore;
(1). It could not be the invention of good men or angels, for they neither would or could make a Book, and tell lies all the time they were writing it, saying, "Thus says the LORD," when it was their own invention.
(2). It could not be the invention of bad men or devils, for they would not make a Book which commands all the duty, forbids all sin, and condemns their souls to hell to all eternity.
(3). Therefore, I draw this conclusion, that the Bible must be given by divine inspiration." ~Theologian Charles Wesley