1. It's the most widely read book in history, and also the first book ever to be printed.
2. It was written in different languages in different places by multiple authors, yet it has miraculous internal consistency.
3. Jesus stands behind the authority of the Bible (Matthew 5:17-20).
4. The biblical authors also made similar claims for each other. For example, the Prophets endorsed the law, and the psalmists extolled its truth, beauty and sweetness (e. g Psalms 19, 119). Above all, the New Testament confirms the Old.
5. History and archaeology also authenticates the Bible (e.g. Dead Sea Scrolls, Tel Dan Stele and hundreds of other inscriptions, tablets, and manuscripts)
6. It's unique teaching testifies to its exclusiveness. It is relevant for every person in every age Isaiah (40:8, 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
7. The Bible is the only book authenticated by other sacred books (i.e. the Holy Qur’an. Sura 3:3, 5:41-47)
8. It has been translated into all major languages of the world without losing its meaning, eloquence, and the power to transform individuals and nations
9. It contains fulfilled prophecies page after page. 300 prophecies have been fulfilled in the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ alone.
10. The Bible has been at the forefront of social, political, and scientific progress for the last 2000 years